FR | EN
Compter sur demain supports various development projects in the areas of primary, secondary, vocational, and higher education to Vientiane, Luang Prabang and remotes northern and southern provinces of the country. These actions are facilitated by the quality of its partnerships with the Department of Education of the Province of Oudomsay and the Comité de Coopération avec le Laos to who Compter sur demain outsources its financial management.
Today, Compter sur demain undertakes the following projects:
- Operational aid to 6 schools in the provinces of Luang Prabang, Oudomxay and Vientiane
- Construction of boarding schools, sanitation projects and classrooms in the provinces of Luang Prabang and Champasak (South of the country)
- Individual sponsorships for fifteen students and pupils
- In partnership with the AFLAPA support of the Home of Light, center for blind youth in Vientiane
- Refraction training for Laotian ophthalmologists and equipment for health facilities in the Laophtalmo project
- Support to the Francophone influence: seminars of french culture for professors and students of the Ecole Normale Supérieure of Luang Prabang and distribution about ten grants to deserving and underprivileged students.